Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

We haven't gotten to talk in a while. Tell me about your day.

The days continue to fly by. I really don't know where they go. We get up, we rush to school, to swim, to dance, to the grocery store, to riding lessons, to the doctor, to the vet, blah, blah, blah. It seems we rush everywhere. I swear I did 40,000 loads of laundry last week alone.

We're good. We are. I go through each day and find things here and there that I want to post about, but now as I sit here, I can think of exactly zero to write about.

Maybe I should just try again later. I'll catch up with you all instead of writing such drivel.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:09 PM , Blogger The Nanny said...

    In lieu of writing, we also accept kid/baby pictures. Preferably multiple. :-)

     
  • At 3:41 AM , Blogger pithydithy said...

    Yes, we want pictures!!!!! (Writing is good, too, but I know where you're coming from on not being in the mood and not having time.)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home