Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

4 weeks...ish

Okay, so since I have no idea what the hell my dates are (shut-up Meredith), I'm only guessing based on a range. I'm pretty sure my LMP was after we came home from Jamaica (April 10) and before Tax Day.

I saw the doctor yesterday. They had a good laugh at my expense. Especially when I answered the "What birth control were you using?" question with "Why would I need that?". You know, what a stupid idea that would be.

We did a beta...it was 73. Right on even for my date range. We repeat the betas until we get to 1500 and then do an ultrasound. Guessing that should be the end of next week.

After we get past that hurdle, we do the program the sam as last time.

Next beta is Friday. More then.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:10 PM , Blogger Heather said...

    Congrats. Good luck over the next few betas. I hope you get to obtain a stress free next few months!!!

     
  • At 6:23 AM , Blogger BabyDansMommy said...

    Congratulations!!! Glad to hear the good news.

     
  • At 9:08 AM , Blogger pithydithy said...

    Do I have to shut up? Really? Because I want to make fun of you.... but I won't. Seriously, at least in my case, I think that not knowing my dates says a lot about recovery from infertility. I mean, just the fact that I could forget my period...that you could..wow.

    Anyway, this is just such stunning, wonderful news. I'm dancing all around.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home