Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Been Reading Some Stuff...

So it's taken me until just this week to make myself read a book about what we've been through. There have been books suggested to me on several occasions and I've ignored them (sorry if you suggested I read a book, I didn't read it). I finally bought a couple. Life Touches Life by Lorraine Ash and another one about Pregancy after loss.

I sat down to read Life Touches Life and read it in one sitting. It's really an incredible book. It was written by a woman who lost her daughter due to a Strep infection. She almost died in the process as well. She has been unable to have more children. I think I'll end up reading it again this weekend. She's able to decribe and deal with her loss in a way that I find to be very inspiring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home