Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Monday, December 03, 2007

Miscellany

Conversation with Gracie:
G - Mom?

Me - Yes?

G - Do you love me more than chips?

Me - Where do you come up with this stuff?

*****

Why does it not matter how many times I check the "remember me" box when I sign in to my Google account? It NEVER remembers me.

*****

Nattie has passed the 10 pound mark. She looks so big to me and yet, when we're out, everyone says how small she is. Perspective I guess.

*****

Never, ever make cookies because they sound good. Especially when trying to lose weight. Never. Very bad idea.

*****

Why does coffee taste better when it snows? There are GIANT snowflakes falling outside right now and a GIANT cup of joe next to me. Mmmmm. Oh, and cookies.

*****

We did our family pictures on Saturday. I almost forgot Audrey's bear. Gracie reminded me. She reminded me as I tucked her into bed Friday night and then asked if she could sleep with it.

I love her more than chips.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:32 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Wow, what a great post! I have been lurking on your blog for a while, as it tugs at my heart strings. You sound like a great Mom! Congrats on your newest.

     
  • At 7:20 PM , Blogger KB said...

    ummm... yeah.... I didn't see any family picture, ya know. I suppose I shouldn't complain - at least I got to see the adorable cue-ball baby - but hey, cut me some slack, would ya? :)

    Give G a big hug for me - she's such a good sister!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home