Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Beta #2

73 on Tuesday, 187 today. Progesterone is normal. All is well. Next beta is Wednesday and an ultrasound on Friday.

I am still in shock and disbelief. I do not really understand how this is possible. It all seems very surreal. I go from thinking this can't be true to wondering how we will manage everyone's room and future to thinking it's all some weird mistake.

Maybe after the ulrasound I will feel like this may happen.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:13 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

    Sounds textbook so far. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that this wonderful surprise does everything as expectedly as possible for the next 8 months :)

     
  • At 9:26 AM , Blogger pithydithy said...

    Yay! I'm anxiously awaiting the ultrasound!

     
  • At 8:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    K, so was this WITH drugs or without???
    I hadn't heard from you in so long, not sure if you still continued after having Nat!

    Let us know the details (except for the obvious lol)

    :D

    Praying for you in Ottawa, Canada :)

    Chantal

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home