Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Feeling Sick

Ugh.

10 DPO with a chart that is promising only because it's so damn different than any chart I've had. Temp tool a total dump at 7 DPO and over the last two days has shot way the hell back up. It's too early for an accuarte test, I know that, so all I can do it sit here and make myself want to puke from the anxiety.

I have a big project being inspected today and because of some inconsistencies in the drawings, the inspector could totally kick it to the curb. Just getting the job to the point of inspection was a near miracle, so now I'm waiting to hear if we passed and that has got my anxiety through the roof.

We leave for my mom's tomorrow. I still have to pack. I have to take my work stuff so I can work on some stuff there. Not a real vacation. I'm stressing but excited about that.

I need some good stuff here. I need some good vibes and some good luck.

Please, please, please...

5 Comments:

  • At 11:47 AM , Blogger Kathy McC said...

    Ooooh...I am keeping everything crossed for you. You had better post the MINUTE you test, girl! Have a good time at your moms.

     
  • At 11:58 AM , Blogger Catherine said...

    Good vibes and good luck.

    Have a nice trip!

     
  • At 12:10 PM , Blogger SWH said...

    I hope the vacation is relaxing and that you get some great news in a few days!!

    And, selfishly, I hope you can post from your mom's to let us know how you're doing... and spread any testing news.

     
  • At 12:13 PM , Blogger Julie said...

    I'm saying it with you, please please please please. I have everything crossed for you!

     
  • At 3:26 PM , Blogger kate said...

    could be an implantation dip....please please please! I have everything crossed for you too....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home