Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Friday, June 23, 2006

In Which I tell Pampers to go to Hell

As I innocently checked my e-mail this morning, I was surprised...to find an e-mail from my 'friends' at Pampers. Two reasons. One, I was used to seeing them right after Audrey was born, but I haven't seen one in quite some time. Imagine my surprise to see one today. Reason two, the title was "Your Child is 20 Months Old!"

Inside, it detailed all of the special little things my baby is doing or about to do right now.

So...

To: My 'friends' at Pampers

Please do fuck off and die.

Not only am I accutely aware of how old my baby SHOULD BE, but I am also aware of all the things she is NOT able to do.

IF I ever get pregant and actually have a live baby, I will be using Huggies.

Sincerely,

Your 'friend' Michelle

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home