Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Ummm, yeah...

So, no, I haven't tested. No period yet, on 12dpo, nada. Good thing in and of itself for me. I'm at my mom's and did bring tests so I could test this morning. But, I brought the neato digital ones, which I had never before used. And, I tried to use it for the first time in a strange bathroom while it was still dark...

So yeah, I peed all over the digital part and shorted the whole thing out. Yeah, ha ha, funny, funny.

I intend on buying another if I can figure out a way to get one without my mother knowing. Good luck with that one. I may have to fess up after my dad goes to work tomorrow and we go into town. Uh huh, into town. We are 13 miles from the nearest anything and another 10 from anything that might contain a pregnancy test.

Good job, eh?

I'll try and get one tomorrow which means I will have no news until Tuesday...unless my period starts before then.

Nothing is easy.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:25 AM , Blogger Kathy McC said...

    Can you try peeing into a cup next time? I pee everywhere so that's what I had to do.

    Your parents sounds like the place where mine are. Middle of nowheresville.

    Thinking of you and waiting patiently for the next update!

     
  • At 5:48 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

    I'm NOT laughing, just very relieved it didn't end in some sort of electric spark related injury...good luck getting and passing the test!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home