Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Friday, February 18, 2005

Meredith

Yes, "successfully" really does have that many double letters. It does seem odd now that I look at it though.

The offer stands. Now, next summer, next year. Whenever. You know where to find me (you got my number, right?).

On the other issue... It is my experience that I can ALWAYS find something to be mad at dh about. If you're looking for make up sex, you'll find a reason to be mad. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I did get the number and it is safely stored away for my period of mulling. I am just so appreciative! (Plus, I've got the added bonus of knowing that the word "successfully" is about as interestingly strange as "Mississippi." Huh.) Off to fight with my DH now....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home