Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Thank You

I continue to be amazed at the support I receive here. You guys are all amazing. Your well wishes and thoughtful notes have brought us such comfort in the last few days. When I started my journal before Gracie was born, I never dreamed that it would one day become a blog with so many readers and just people who have come to care so much. It's all very heart warming.

Thank you doesn't quite seem to cut it, but it's the best I've got in this forum. So, thank you all.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:42 PM , Blogger Catherine said...

    Michelle...

    Without your support I wouldn't have survived the last four months...so thank YOU.

     
  • At 3:07 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

    I was going to say what Catherine said. It's not like you haven't returned the favour in spite of your terrible pain.

    Thanks:) (((hugs)))

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home