Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

News

The bleeding has mostly stopped. It's no longer scary and red. I'm happy about that. I did my second beta this morning. I will probably be on my way to California when I get the results, so I'm not really sure if I'll be able to post them before Monday.

I'm starting to feel more positive. The HPT from this morning was much darker, so things must be going okay in there.

Here's hoping.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:06 AM , Blogger Anam Cara said...

    Ooh, ooh, that sounds like great news! I am glad things are looking better. Fingers crossed for you and I hope you have a really nice Thanksgiving!

     
  • At 9:08 AM , Blogger Catherine said...

    Sounds VERY promising. I'll be thinking about you and hoping you have a great Thanksgiving.

     
  • At 9:27 AM , Blogger SWH said...

    Great news!

     
  • At 9:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Happy Thanksgiving!! Let the happiness begin for your growing family! :) Ooohh oohh! I wonder if there's one or two in there!! I'm so excited for you!

     
  • At 11:48 AM , Blogger lorem ipsum said...

    Someone mentioned that IVF can cause bleeding. I haven't had IVF, but I did have a septum resection last month. It was a bloodless surgery, and yet I bled for weeks afterward. So perhaps your bleeding was aftermath from the procedure, and your little one is being extra tenacious!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home