Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Anyone know where I can buy a window to my uterus?

I'm dying. It's been 3 days. I have to wait 10 for the beta. I might try testing on Sunday but I'm scared to death it will be too early. I'm not sure what I should be looking out for. I'm trying to be careful, but how do I do nothing and work and take care of Gracie?

I find myself freaking out every time I pee that they might fall out. Are they still alive? Have they implanted? I just got up from my chair really fast, did I jostle them loose?

AAARRGGHHHHH!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:34 PM , Blogger laura said...

    i've wondered the same things about my conceptions done the old-fashioned way. i don't know the answer, though. maybe it's gravitational pull, on a really small scale.

    i'm pulling for you, but in such a way so as not to interfere with the gravitational pull of your uterus on the embryos.

     
  • At 2:46 PM , Blogger formerteacher said...

    I worried about that after my transfer, but I had a not yet two-year old who could not even get himself into his carseat. I just tried to limit the lifting that I could, but beyond that, what could I do? I still had to take care of my son. Oh, and I got pregnant, and stayed pregnant. I wish you the same!

     
  • At 7:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I bet you are going crazy because I am just going stir crazy waiting for you to find out. I wish I had some ways to help you pass the time but I don't know anything that could take your mind off of it. The only thing that kept me from testing this last time was fear. I wish you luck with the waiting.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home