Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Waiting Impatiently

Today is a boring day. Made my trip to give blood to Dr. Baby Maker. Woohoo. I look like a tweaker with all of these holes in my arms. I've had to do it 5 of 7 days in the last week. Ugh. Pin cushion.

Not much else to report. They give the babies today to incubate and then I'll get an update and final transfer schedule tomorrow. Tomorrow will drag. I won't hear until after 4PM. Ugh.

my b-o-r-i-n-g blahg.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:51 PM , Blogger laura said...

    i'm impatient for you! hoping for the best!

     
  • At 8:28 PM , Blogger Julie said...

    I have my fingers crossed for you! Update as soon as you can!!

     
  • At 6:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I hope today goes by quickly for you. Fingers corssed and bring on the twins!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home