Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Biggest Needle I've Ever Seen...

...will be going in my ass twice a day for the next 10 days.

Holy shit this thing is huge. The nurse made a point of telling me that it had to go all the way in, to the hip muscle. My friend who has been giving me my injections keeps assuring me that she has seen much larger needles, but this is the biggest I have ever seen. So, to me, it's freaking huge.

Damn.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh my! That freaks ME out! Ouch!

     
  • At 11:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I don't know how you are doing it. I hate needles and would probably cry like a baby. I am a big wimp when the needle has to be stuck in me. I am still so excited for you and cannot wait for you to have the transfer.

     
  • At 11:14 AM , Blogger Anam Cara said...

    Oh wow. I am REALLY sorry Michelle. I am terrified of needles so my only advice would be close your eyes and don't look!! You didn't mention of it hurt?? I hope not. (((hugs)))

     
  • At 3:08 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

    Oh my goodness! You are very brave - this is gonna be one lucky baby to have such a tough and loving mum:)

    Your friend sounds like a good 'un too giving you all those needles. You didn't upset her once did you?;) LOL

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home