Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Back From Prison

Nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there. It wasn't so bad. The history was kind of cool. Lots of OLD buildings, built originally during the Gold Rush for the bad guys. Crazy. The boys were actually very well behaved. Not so much as a cat call. I thought initially that I might be offended (can't even get a lifer in prison to notice), but I guess if they have an issue with sexual harassment, it goes on their record as a sex crime when they get out. That law works. They were all very quite, even when we weren't behind the fences.

Anyway, I digress...

AF came yesterday. I have to go do bloodwork tomorrow and then go back on the pill until the end of the month. Oh, and I have to do a pap. You'd think they could have done that at some point with all the other poking they've done down there. Whatever.

I'm ready. I'm feeling the baby fever hitting hard again. Let's get this show on the road!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:47 PM , Blogger Catherine said...

    Nothing like a trip to prison to fan the flames of baby fever? lol Good luck!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home