Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Nowhere-ville

I kind of feel like life is in this limbo-ish state. Things have been so crazy for so long and now it seems like most of what we were running to or from is stopped. Last September we were reeling from our loss, January came and we spent through May/June TTC and being a chart-o-holic, all summer we did the infertility my-body-is-rebelling-on-me thing, then September came and we had to mourn our daughter all over again. Now, we don't start IVF until late October, so I don't really know what to do with myself now.

I am bummed that we have to wait until October for IVF. I have no patience.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:58 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

    Seriously, have a rest, read a book, drink some fine wine and eat some soft french cheeses with it. And some grapes. Whilst swinging in a hammock. Go sit in nature, marvel at the tress and animals or something equally tree-hugging-hippy-ish.

    Just reading your list made me instinctively feel like a need for some serious quiet and peace and the chance to just breathe.

    I hope I'm not way out of line with what I say, but you have so totally been wrung out over and over in the last 12 months. And October is only a week away from starting so not too awfully long to wait until you hit IVF month.

     
  • At 10:16 AM , Blogger Catherine said...

    I have had a few of those times in the past few months...kind of like...ok...what now? I think Jill may be on to something though. Have a rest. It will help you face whatever you have to face come October.

    By the way...how are you feeling?

     
  • At 8:08 AM , Blogger SWH said...

    October will be here quickly. ANd i also agree with Jill... Take some calming "me time" and try to refresh a little before the next tidal wave of events and emotions begins.

     
  • At 8:35 AM , Blogger lorem ipsum said...

    October starts in a few days. I'm trying to concentrate on that too (surgery in two weeks)!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home