Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Friday, October 28, 2005

I'll Take A Bunch of Extra Follicles for $5200, Alex

My ovaries hurt. The medicine must be kicking in.

The needle isn't too bad. The medicine hitting the muscle kind of hurts, but all-in-all, not too bad.

Gracie's here at the office with me this afternoon. She's loving it because she gets to play with Play Doh. I don't let her do it at home. Too messy. Who cares about the carpet here... My carpet has a little extra color now. I just keep telling myself that it brightens up the place.

Not much else to report right now.

Blah.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:15 PM , Blogger laura said...

    i love your pla-doh philosophy. we should all open ourselves up to messy things that can brighten up our places.

    sorry the needles are so sucky. could you maybe think of them as long, skinny penises wanting to penetrate you with pleasure? no? a little much? well, i tried to help. happy shooting up.

     
  • At 2:11 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

    go go super ovaries!!!! it makes it all more real now:) I mean, as if the needles weren't real enough, bursting ovaries have gotta be a good thing:)

     
  • At 4:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Those needles aren't sounding all that fun. Sorry your butt is a pin cushion.

    Sentimental
    AKA Shannon at TLOL

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home