Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

As Good As It Gets

Four on the right and one or two on the left. That all I'm gonna get out of the girls this cycle.

Dr. Baby Maker did say that he only needs two good blasts, but he didn't sound hopeful that would leave us any for the freezer. So I guess I have to decide if I will do another IVF if we don't have any frozen kids. I said I wouldn't do it again, but that was when I thought we'd have something to freeze. More decisions.

It looks like I'll stop the Menopur, Bravelle and Lupron Friday and trigger that afternoon. Retrieval is still scheduled for Sunday. We're set to do the transfer on the 12th, but that could change. We'll see.

Please let this work. Please let this work. Please let this work. Please let this work. Please let this work. Please let this work. Please let this work. Please let this work. Please let this work. Please let this work.

Repeat to self often.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It will work. Things are coming around, I just know it. You are all through with being dissapointed and the bad times are soon over! Now it's time for all the goodness again! :) I'm thinking of you, and I just have a great feeling about this. Think about all the people who do IVF sucessfully who have never gotten pregnant before. I think you have a great shot of it working, and your body will suddenly remember it's fertile myrtle status. I only thing you need to worry about at this point is dealing with multiples! :)

     
  • At 11:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm hoping for the best!

     
  • At 2:19 PM , Blogger Catherine said...

    Chanting right along with you.

     
  • At 7:08 PM , Blogger laura said...

    please let it work.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home