Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

And then there were three.

Retrieval went well. We got four. Not what I had hoped, but certainly better than zero.

Today, we have three that fertilized. So, we're happy there are any at all and trying to be positive about the possibilities. We'll get another update on Thursday after they've had a day to incubate.

I start the progesterone gel tonight. I'm sure that will be lovely up the hoo-ha. The alternative is a really nasty injection, so the gel is welcomed.

Thanks ya'll for checking on me. I wanted to update sooner, but I was down all day yesterday and wasn't home much today. You guys are great. I appreciate all the well-wishes and good positive vibes. Thank you.

8 Comments:

  • At 7:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    thanks for updating us!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed that your three embryos will continue to grow strong and stronger.

    take good care of yourself and best wishes for a smooth and successful transfer!

     
  • At 9:23 PM , Blogger lorem ipsum said...

    You know, since they say that a woman has roughly a 25% chance of getting pregnant in a month (15% if you're 30-35), you're way ahead of the curve with 33%!

    Thinking good thoughts!

     
  • At 2:40 AM , Blogger Anam Cara said...

    Sending positive vibes your way Michelle! By the way, I sent you an e-mail so check your yahoo account.
    (((hugs)))

     
  • At 3:00 AM , Blogger Catherine said...

    Sounds promising! Fingers and toes crossed over here.

     
  • At 5:21 AM , Blogger KB said...

    Three, huh? Funny how that number keeps popping up everywhere.... three or a multiple of three... ;)

    I think three is GREAT!!! And thanks for updating - you were starting to stress me out.

     
  • At 6:40 AM , Blogger Kathy McC said...

    I am so excited for you...it sounds very promising. Thinking of you this week!

     
  • At 9:38 AM , Blogger lorem ipsum said...

    ps I read this novel called 'Instances of the Number Three.' If you're interested (and would Bookcross it when you're done) let me know and I'll send it to you. thebirdwhisperer at yahoo dot com.

     
  • At 12:55 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

    Three is good and they all have the potential to become identical twins too - so possibly even 6!

    I'm hoping they are dividing their little hearts out for you.

    Will you transfer all three if that is an option?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home