Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

No News

The lab screwed up and ran everything but the HCG level. Assholes. They didn't call me until 6 last night, so I didn't get a chance to update. By the time they called, I was so worked up and stressed and then when they did and told me they didn't even have the numbers, I cried until I was exhausted and went to bed.

Jerks.

So, hopefully they'll call me soon and I can update...

6 Comments:

  • At 8:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    nhoping for the best!

     
  • At 8:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    nhoping for the best!

     
  • At 8:29 AM , Blogger Catherine said...

    geez! I'm sorry you had to deal with that. Thinking good thoughts for you.

     
  • At 8:38 AM , Blogger Kate said...

    Aaaaagghhh! Um, can you say "incompetent"?!?!

    Hoping for good... no, GREAT... news!

     
  • At 9:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Stupid People. Don't they understand how hard it is to wait on news like this. Crossing my fingers good results.

     
  • At 10:15 AM , Blogger formerteacher said...

    I am so sorry that you have to deal with yet another thing! How can a FERTILITY CLINIC forget to run the HCG?! I am so sorry, but thinking positive thoughts for today.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home