Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Pig

Gracie puked for 12 hours on Friday. Thought she was better last night so we sent her to school. Got a call at 9:30 from her teacher that she was still sick. She had already pooed in her pants at school, so we were totally on borrowed time getting home.

There's a spot where there are notoriously cops hanging out to get speeders. I know npot to speed there, but G was in the back seat saying she had to go and that her tummy hurt. I was trying to get to a bathroom at the drug store...

As I pulled in the parking lot, there's a cop behind me...with his freaking lights on. He comes to the window and asks for my paperwork. So I give it to him and just say my daughter is sick I was just trying to get her to a potty. He says "Yeah, license & registration." So he walks back and G is getting upset. So I ask him if I can take her inside. We walk by with her limp & pale on my shoulder saying "Mommy, my tummy hurts."

I come back out and she's still crying and he says, "Here's your ticket."

Where's the damn compassion people??

2 Comments:

  • At 12:39 PM , Blogger Diana said...

    and I do hope she feels better soon.

     
  • At 6:04 PM , Blogger Julie said...

    OMG what an ass. Too bad she didnt poop right there on him (although not worth her getting embarrassed). Yep, go to court, I would imagine you can get out of it. Hope she's feeling better!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home