Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

So yeah, we're moving. It seems a little more real now. We made an offer on a house today. Minorly scary since the one here isn't even FOR SALE yet. Details people. My husband says don't worry about it.

I'm worried.

It's weird. I know we're leaving. Work knows we're leaving. Jim knows when he starts work and it's coming up very soon. He will be gone. You know, to the place he will work. It's really far from here and that part sucks quite a lot. You do what you gotta do, right?

I have to go today for my IVF consult. Get all the meds and schedules lined out. Oh, and the cost. THE COST! Holy Cow, the cost. The best part is that my lovely husband will likely be in another state while all this is going on, so Dr. Baby Maker has asked that he give a few "samples" for freezing.

HA! Who knew you could get pregnant while your husband was on the other side of the damn continent! Cracks me the hell up.

I have a ton to do. House will go on the market next week, so there will be some packing going on this weekend. We have a lot of crap people. A lot of crap. None of which can be tossed mind you, so we will pay to store the crap just so we can move said crap across the country and store it in our basement. Makes sense...not.

Wow, a basement. Basements are so damn cool!

Anyway, lots going on here and I really have no time for working. Working is a real pain in the ass.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:57 AM , Blogger SWH said...

    Wow thats a lot!! I'm glad things are moving forward... new house... Jim's job... another IVF cycle... Maybe all of the chaos will make it hard for any one thing take up all of your time and energy or worries.

    And congrats on the basement... I don't know how people make it w/o a basement! :)

     
  • At 9:43 AM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    Big changes! We have moved often, and always to completely different areas of the country, so I know how that feels. The best part is getting rid of all of the crap we seem to accumulate and not use! LOL.

    HOW DID THE CONSULT GO?! What did they say? Hurry and post an update! ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home