Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Thank you

Thank you for all the nice posts remembering Audrey. I'm very grateful.

I'm feeling more than a little guilty that we didn't really do anything this year. My mom sent the book of quilts (BTW, pics are coming) and one of my friends did call, but no one else really said much.

I can't really be upset with them because other than getting really drunk Friday and going through her memory box, while crying so hard I couldn't breathe, we didn't do anything to commemorate the occasion. Honestly, with everything else that's going on and stressing us out, I don't think either of us could have handled any kind of memorial. I hope Audrey can forgive us for that. We tried to stay out all say (mostly all weekend) and not really have to deal with any of it. I was bummed about that at various times, but just feel like we have enough on our plates.

So, the guilt continues and I have no real defense...

1 Comments:

  • At 9:11 AM , Blogger KB said...

    Well, you can smack me for not calling.... I got up in the morning and figured you didn't need a 5:30am call, then kept saying "I want to call M today, don't let me forget", then fell asleep on the sofa. So chalk me up as a crappy friend, but know that I was thinking of you and Audrey!!

    Now let go of your guilt, because there is nothing to feel guilty for. Absolutely nothing.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home