Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Back in the Saddle

So after yesterday's pity party, I started my period. Yippee.

To celebrate, I met with Dr. Baby Maker this morning. I have a few make up tests to do...it's been a year and all... Once that's done we'll (hopefully) be ready to join in on the October IVF cycle. A few small changes in protocol this time. No Lupron (Antigon instead, I guess it does the trick but is not as supressive. Since I only had four eggs last time, he thinks maybe I was over-supressed) and we'll add clomid to the mix of injectibles to get my brain to help with the chemical work the other stuff does.

So, off we go.

Jim goes back to Philly tomorrow for another meeting (hopefully with an offer from them). It seems like they are ready to wrap this up and I'm sure ready to get this show on the road. We need to get our house on the market before it gets any worse. So far things are still good here, just a little slower. I have allowed myself to look at a few things online. It's fun, but I want some answers beore I get too excited.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:54 AM , Blogger kati said...

    Glad, you sound better!

    We're hoping to do another IVF in Oct/Nov, too. We only got four eggs as well, and only two fertilized. None of which implanted (but at least made it to transfer). I'm not looking forward to all the stress again.

    hope your new protocol does the trick.

     
  • At 12:29 PM , Blogger formerteacher said...

    I used Antagon with my IVF. I never had those awful symptoms other women who took Lupron say they had. Hopefully, it'll do the trick for you too! October is not far away...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home