Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Finally

Well, they started calling references yesterday. Finally. We'll see what happens next and how soon. Jim has the Springfield interview Thursday...

What is with people who don't keep their promises? WTF? Is it a symptom of the state of our society? Tardiness and unkept promises are my two big peeves. They drive me insane. And then, add a lack of communication and I lose my mind(oh, you're going to be late? how hard is it to just take two seconds to call?).

So, here we sit...still on the edge of our seats. Here goes another day where things are just going on while we wait to see where we land...

I'm tired. I'm excited at the possibilities, but scared to do any real research on the possibility of a move. It's not the greatest time to have to sell our house. The market here has softened quite a bit, but that's what good relocation packages are for. God, I hope we get a good relocation package...

This has been a little like a two-week-wait. All the guarded optimism and anticipation, all the fear and excitement. I just want resolution. Help me close a chapter...of something.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:06 AM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    Michelle! You have a lot on your plate right now and that stinks!

    I'm with you about the tardiness. I can't stand it when people are continually late. It's so inconsiderate!

    Hope you hear something soon.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home