Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I think I'm dating my chiropractor

I'm having so back trouble. I have a rib that keeps popping out and my lower back has been bugging me for some time. Last week I finally broke down and went to see the back cracker.

I think I let him get to second base.

I was laying on the table minding my own business when he asked to undo my bra. Umm, okay...that rib is kind of under there, sure. So he felt around and did his thing. He sort of got to feel me up since the rib is, well, sort of in my boob area. I feel better for the moment.

But, usually when I let a guy get to second base, I make him buy me a nice dinner and a few cocktails first. Bummer.

**disclaimer... The poor guy didn't do anything inappropriate. He was strictly a victim of location.**

3 Comments:

  • At 4:51 PM , Blogger lorem ipsum said...

    And he's the one who got the dinner and cocktails. Well, maybe not from you, but from your insurance company.

    Where can we get that kind of work?

    ps My husband's cousin is a chiropractor and totally hot. He's very popular too. Go figure.

     
  • At 6:58 AM , Blogger Smarshy said...

    I'm curious, does seeing a chiropractor really work? Do you feel alot better after? I've never been but I'm really interested in trying it. My back is really long (I'm 6'5") and it always hurts is some way or another. Of course, if he feels me up, he's a dead man.

     
  • At 1:48 PM , Blogger SWH said...

    I've been going to a chiropractor since i was pregnant when i starting having some low back problems (and a rib popping out thing)... He's never asked me if I could remove my bra... but he is kind of cute. I hear that before he gained sympathy weight when his wife was pg 4 years ago many people thought he was a hottie.

    Ok i'm babbling... I hope it helps! Rib issues suck. Good luck.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home