Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Blahg

I'm so sick of my template. I'm not creative enough to redo it, nor to I have the tech part of that equation in my bag of tricks. My blog-roll was ridiculously outdated. If anyone has any idiot-proof suggestions, I'm game.

Sad.

I'm waiting for the details on the move. We'll be in Wyomissing, just outside of Reading for those of you who asked. Anyone close? I'm going to need friends (could that sound more pathetic?). I did go ahead and tell my boss even though Jim wanted to wait until we had all of the details. I told him I'd stay as long as I could and that I just needed flexibility so I could find a house and get ours ready to sell.

So, I guess we know our fate, but we're not exactly at the point where we can do anything about it. We have talked with our Realtor and know the few things we need to do to the house before it goes on the market. I really want to make a trip to PA next week though, os i don't know how much we'll get done on the house in the next week.

The biggest thing is to get the closets cleaned out and make our lacking-in-storage house look like it has oh-so-spacious storage options. Most of what has to be done is stuff we should have done eons ago anyway. I have to take down a lot of our family pictures and stuff and then redo how all of my goodies are set up. That may be a challenge. We'll see how it goes.

I started BCP last week. It's making me sick as hell. The fact that my nerves are making my stomach eat itself from the inside out is not helping either. I go back to the RE next week for the IVF schedule. I think I'll start stims around the 15th. Happy birthday to me. I'm ready.

So, that's the news. Oh, thanks so much for all of your comments on the quilts. I didn't post all of the pictures, but they are all so damn cute.

6 Comments:

  • At 12:12 PM , Blogger Kathy McC said...

    We live about 2 1/2 hours south and west of where you'll be. We could always meet half way for the day once you're settled if you're interested.

    If you need any help with your template, let me know. My husband has taught me most of what I know so I can help a bit.

     
  • At 2:48 PM , Blogger Laura said...

    Hey you redecorated! I want to do that so bad--I hate the way my blog looks. I'm just afraid of losing everything if I change stuff!

    I have a good feeling about this move for you all, I really do. Even though you're not moving to Springfield and you were gonna be my new best friend :) Oh well.

    I bet that Penn. is really pretty. And I bet that there will be lots of shops to buy cool Amish stuff. I imagine anyway :)

     
  • At 3:12 PM , Blogger Amy said...

    My sister had a professional stage her house when she went to sell it and it sold less than 24 hours after it was shown for the first time. If you don't have the time or the talent, you may want to look into hiring someone. My sister found her person through her realtor. Good luck with the move.

     
  • At 5:59 PM , Blogger kate said...

    Well, i have family somewhat near Reading...of course i could make that statement of just about anywhere in PA ;) But maybe, if we are visiting, we could meet up!

     
  • At 9:35 AM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    I am computer challenged. I am sick of my template, too, so if you get any good (read: easy) suggestions, pass them on! :)

    Sorry the pills are making you so sick. I get that, too. Hopefully, that will go away soon.

     
  • At 9:57 AM , Blogger Sherry said...

    Congrats on the move! By the way, I'm originally from south-central Penna., so I know exactly where Wyomissing is. Too bad I'm not there anymore because I'd certainly meet up with you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home