Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Breathing again...for now

Second beta is today. I'm just waiting for results. Hopefully won't haveto wait to wait too much longer. As soon as I have them, I will post.

Here's hoping the numbers stay high. I haven'had any issues thus far, so I hope things stay that way. I'm tired, my boobs are sore as hell and I am already getting that pukey feeling when I get too hungry. I hope it stays that way for a good long time.

Thanks for all your support guys. You all are amazing...but I knew that already.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger Laura said...

    Hooray for sore boobs and pukeyness!
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

    YAY!!

     
  • At 12:30 PM , Blogger KB said...

    Not too long though.... end of first tri would be fine. ;)

    I'm anxiously awaiting your 2nd numbers.... you know where to find me!

     
  • At 1:21 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

    Turn of the computer for one day and look what happens!! This is good news and I am hoping for a smooth ride for you guys:)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home