Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Some Relief

Dr. BM has agreed to let me get two vials drawn on Tuesday. One to have shipped to their lab for processing and one to have processed here so I at least get a beta result that day. He was very understanding and agreed with no fight. At least some things are easy.

Still trying to ignore the days that pass from now until then. Trying to let myself dream a little but not get too excited. It's hard. Hard to wonder and the possibility that this won't work scares me so much that it's hard to breathe when I go to that place.

Thank you all for your support. Only 3 more days.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:09 AM , Blogger Kathy McC said...

    Still thinking of you. Hope the next 3 days go very fast!

     
  • At 10:19 AM , Blogger KB said...

    Oh thank goodness! Here I was thinking I might go crazy... LOL Hang in there!! (and tell Dr BM I said thank you.... hahaha)

     
  • At 3:27 PM , Blogger Amy said...

    Sending lots of positive thoughts your way!!! Please keep us posted.

     
  • At 5:43 AM , Blogger SWH said...

    Tomorrow......

    Tomorrow is a day for great numbers!

    :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home