Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Second Verse, Same as the First

I have another u/s and blood-letting today.

I did get a call back from Dr. BM on Monday after the pictures had been FedExed to him. Seems he may have jumped the gun in telling me not to worry that the fluid would likely resolve itself. He said that there was a significant amount of fluid there, more than he thought, and that we will make a decision after today's appointment whether we go forward or cancel this cycle.

I'm trying not to be pissed until I see the screen today.

I asked him why, what is causing the fluid. He gave me a bunch of crappy answers, none that really answered my question about why it's happened twice, or more. He gave me the same crap about how it happened from time to time, but I want to know what can cause it again and again.

I'll update after the appointment today.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:51 AM , Blogger KB said...

    I'll be thinking of you and sending prayers everything resolves! Hang in there.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home