Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Monday, December 25, 2006

I'm not dead


This should prove it.

We are at my parents'. It's Christmas. So, Merry Chrismas.

The little brown guy is Rifle. We picked him up last week. He's a freaking doll. He took his first swim in the lake you see behind us just today.

I don't have the computer unpacked yet. I still cannot find the phone. There are boxes everywhere. It's crazy, but life is good.

I start the Lupron and other stuff for our FET this week. Our transfer is scheduled for 1/26/07 in Vegas. I don't know how I'm going to handle G's birthday yet (1/27/07). I will be on day 1 of bedrest. I'm hoping a trip to Chuck E. Cheese with daddy will suffice.

I'm going to catch up with all of you as soon as I can.

Love to you all.

12 Comments:

  • At 6:16 PM , Blogger Kathy McC said...

    Glad to see your move is progressing. Merry Christmas!

     
  • At 6:24 PM , Blogger kate said...

    Glad you are here and getting settled in...it always takes *forever*, doesn't it? Great photo...and Merry Christmas!

     
  • At 7:21 PM , Blogger Laura said...

    Merry Christmas, Michelle! That picture is gorgeous!

     
  • At 12:39 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

    Love the photo! Merry Christmas to you:)

     
  • At 2:10 AM , Blogger Rosepetal said...

    That is a great picture and you look amazing. Glad the move went well.

     
  • At 1:51 PM , Blogger laura said...

    welcome back, and good luck!

     
  • At 7:05 PM , Blogger formerteacher said...

    Glad you are moved and at your mom's enjoying the holiday. Like everyone said, that picture is great! What a beautiful family (even the dogs are cute:)

    Glad your FET is getting started. Will be thinking good thoughts for you that this is the one!

     
  • At 9:09 AM , Blogger KB said...

    Oh my word he is HUGE!!! And so bloody CUTE! I NEED to come play with him!!
    (btw, that's a great pic of all of you!)

    Thanks for checking in... I've MISSED you like you wouldn't believe!

     
  • At 5:00 PM , Blogger Catherine said...

    Oh my! You are all GORGEOUS! Welcome to the eastern side of the US...I hope you find your phone. :o)

     
  • At 12:46 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

    When you manage to get settled, I've tagged you with a 'weird' meme. Details are on my blog.

     
  • At 12:15 PM , Blogger Laura said...

    Happy New Year in your new awesome house!!!

     
  • At 12:48 PM , Blogger pithydithy said...

    Yay, you're alive!!!! Welcome to being a Yankee! I know that you're swamped, but will be looking and hoping for more updates about everything. Hugs!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home