Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Being a Homeowner Bites

No fertilization report yet.

That's only one of many things that are frustrating the crap out of me at the moment.

The top of the list is that we have had two agents call this week and schedule showings of our house only to cancel and then not reschedule. It's seriously pissing me off. We finally get a couple of people who want to come through and they totally flake out. Crap.

I'd love to make this move and be under contract already. I am hoping that will happen, but also know it's just not bloody likely.

Why did I say I would work until the 10th? Not one of my smarter moves. I have already checked out in my head. I need to be finished. I want to clean out my cabinets and drawers and get some crap out for charity before Jim is back and realizes what I've gotten rid of...

Anyone know anything about document destruction services? I have like 10 boxes of crap in my garag that need to be shredded and I am not sitting at the shredder for the next 10 years doing it. I knwo businesses have it done, do any of them service residential too?

I'll post again as soon as I hear from the RE.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:30 PM , Blogger Kathy McC said...

    I am assuming that the companies that service businesses could set up a one time deal for you. Shred-It is one place that comes to mind, but I know there are others, too. Maybe check websites?

    I have a couple of friends here who are trying to sell their houses and not having any luck. It just sucks. Hope things get better and you get your dream offer soon.

     
  • At 5:29 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

    I don't envy you at all with the house selling dramas. I hope they pull their socks up and do some real work for their commissions huh?

    Also, the wristbands arrived this morning (Friday) so THANK YOU!!!! I shall have to show Gracie's photo to the girls and try to describe where she is and where the wristbands came from:)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home