Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Overwhelmed

Sorry guys, my posts suck these days. My creativity (ha! as if I ever had any!) is being sucked up by getting the house ready for sale (Broker's open house tomorrow) and trying to interview and hire my replacement (nice, huh?).

So, yeah, I apologize in advance for the sporadic, sucky posts. I am keeping up with you all, because, well, I'm an addict and I must.

I'll catch up soon. Promise.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:12 PM , Blogger Kathy McC said...

    Wow! You've got a lot of things going on. Thinking of you and wishing you a break from the craziness soon!

     
  • At 6:03 PM , Blogger Julie said...

    Hey, at least you have an excuse to be a slacker. I'm just a slacker for no apparent reason. Hope things settle down for you soon!!

     
  • At 6:48 PM , Blogger kati said...

    You've got an awful lot on your plate right now, girl. Take deep breaths once in a while, okay? Other than that, good luck with selling the house, moving, and of course, with your upcoming IVF!

     
  • At 1:23 AM , Blogger Rosepetal said...

    Good luck with selling the house and the whole move - it's a big job

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home