Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Monday, October 16, 2006

And so it begins

Took my last bcp yesterday. Baseline Friday. Yow...here we go.

I realized the other day that Jim won't be here for this whole process. Yeah, I know, I knew that. I mean, he's had to go donate his portion for freezing already, it's no surprise he won't be around. But, I put it all together and realized that meant he won't be here to take me for the retrieval, which requires anethesia, so I need a ride home. He won't be here for a transfer, and I need a ride home and 3 days on my back...and someone to keep the house clean in case of showings...and take care of my daughter and get her to school...

So, I had to call mom.

Oh, incidentally, the mom who forgot about my birthday and feels horribly, awfully bad. Teehee...I'm letting her. I could really care less, I think it's kind of funny.

Anyway, having to put mom on an emergency plane to Vegas for a few weeks... She may even stay through Thanksgiving because my dad may be making an extended trip to Malaysia. So, it may all work out fine.

She eases her mommy-guilt and I can get on with the babymaking.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:16 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

    Don't worry aabout torturing your mother. Gracie will do it to you one day. As they sing in The Lion King, it's the Circle of Life :)

    Good luck with this round of baby making!

     
  • At 9:06 AM , Blogger SWH said...

    I'm glad your mom is coming to help! I wasn't sure how you were going to deal with everything on your own.

    I hope that in the future you can laugh about getting pregnant while Jim was on the other side of the country... :)

     
  • At 9:34 AM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    Well, it's nice that she'll be able to help. That would have been a nightmare to try and arrange people to do everything.

    I don't think I could stand my mom for that long! LOL.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home