Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Short

Retrieval over. Got 11 eggs. I don't have a fertilization report yet but will update when I do.

The best part is that there was no puking this time. First time ever I've had general and didn't wake up and spend the rest of the day puking. Get this...I had Chinese like 2 hours after the procedure! I proceeded to sleep the rest of the day away.

Thanks for all your well wishes guys. Dare I say they worked?! I think they did...

3 Comments:

  • At 2:23 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

    Glad you have pulled up ok. I tried to comment on your last post but blogger wasn't playing nice.

    Can't wait to hear how the fertilization goes, I'm hoping for big things here - as you no doubt are too:)

     
  • At 5:05 AM , Blogger SWH said...

    I'm glad retrieval went well. I hope you're feeling ok today and look forward to the fertilization report. :)

     
  • At 6:06 AM , Blogger Kathy McC said...

    Glad all went well and that you're feeling okay.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home