Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Tagged...6 Weird Things About Me

I've been tagged by Jill. One of the rules was taht I had to tag six others... I haven't yet caught up with everyone else, so I'm not tagging anyone yet because I don't really know who's already been tagged. So, sorry Jill. I suck.

I will share with you all my weird-ness though...

1. There are people in "real life" who think it's weird that all of my "internet friends" really know more about me and my life than they do. I guess it could be considered odd. I don't think you all will think it's particularly weird, but I guess it kind of is.

2. I'm a total chicken. I totally belive in ghosts and other super-natural stuff. I still remember all the ghost stories I knew as a kid. I still think of the one about the headless sisters following their little sister up the stairs one night after saying they'd never leave her when she was scared everytime I have to take the dogs out in the middle of the night. I still leap into bed so that the monster under it cannot grab my ankles. Nut job.

3. I have OCD when it comes to my house being clean. I cannot sleep if there are dishes in my sink or if my bathroom counter is cluttered. I have to finsh laundry in one day because my way of doing it entails piles of clothes divided by color and load all over the floor and I cannot go to bed with shit all of the floor. BUT, I have such issue with clutter, but only if it is seen. So, I am constantly shoving things into the closest drawer or cabinet and then losing them because I never reemember where I stick things. Seriously. I have issues.

4. I was married before. When I was 20. It was a disaster. He turned out to have a drug problem, and oh, there was that little problem with abusing me. I couldn't even begin to tell you where he is now or even know how to find him (though I did search the obituaries in his hometown once because I was sure he'd have killed himself one way or another by now).

5. My parents did a lot of drugs when I was a kid. My dad sold pot for the extra cash. They struggled a lot financially, so the extra income helped. I remember going to the garden store to buy lady bugs for the giant pot plants he had in our greenhouse. It seems like it was always around (along with other drugs, coke, pills...), it was around at least until I was in high school because I busted my dad with a joint and a big bag of buds when I was a senior. The thing is that I never drank until I was old enough and I can count on one hand the number of times I've smoked pot. I've never done anything else. In fact, even all the times I've been given Vicoden and other pain stuff, the most I can make myself take is an 800mg Ibuprofen. My parents were the epitome of sex, drugs and rock & roll when I was a kid. I've always been conservative.

6. I have a big butt. My dad used to tell me I could sit on the floor and swing my feet. Nice, huh?

1 Comments:

  • At 12:27 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

    My cluttered house would drive you over the edge...lol:) In my house as a kid, the only way to rebel against naughty parents was to behave so I know what you mean with that!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home