Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ha

I ordered myself a wheelchair today. I was actually excited. A wheelchair means freedom for me. I can stay out longer, I can roam the house, I can carry things, I can chase after the dogs when they run off...freedom.

How sad. I'm 33 and I am excited about my new wheelchair.

Another x-ray tomorrow. I was so excited for 2008. It meant fewer trips to the doctor, fewer procedures, fewer people worrying about how I was feeling and how I was coping. Pffft. So much for that.

I hope the x-ray still shows that things are aligned as they should be. I hope the one spot that was the nastiest is less nasty. I hope the next 10 weeks goes by faster than the last 2. I hope that I get better in this damn wheechair or I'm going to need to paint my freaking house from all the wall-bashing I've done chasing the damn dogs.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:48 AM , Blogger Heather said...

    So sorry to hear about your accident. I hope you have a speedy recovery. And congrats on the wheelchair, but try not to overdo it or you may impact your healing time. Good luck!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home