Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Friday, February 22, 2008

So, Yeah, Well, Okay.

I know. I haven't posted anything with any depth in like forever. Sorry about that. I'm totally avoiding things because right now I just have too much shit on my plate.

For instance; I can't deal with how pained I am that my middle daughter is missing life with her sisters because I still can't walk without the crutches and I'm still using the damn wheelchair mostly because I'm scared to death of falling using the crutches. That means, that I'm still depending on my mom (and a friend who came with her girls and stayed for a week...thank God she came, but holy hell it was a lot of work having people here that long). I wish I could do my own laundry and make my own bed and OH! how I wish I could shower standing up.

Fact is, I just have matters to deal with in the here and now and can't allow myself to have the emotional breakdown that I need to and know I will have when my life is again my own.

Until then, I may very well continue to bore you with pictures of crazy church signs and questions about life that cannot be suitably answered.

6 Comments:

  • At 4:38 PM , Blogger Catherine said...

    What can I do to help? anything?

     
  • At 11:43 AM , Blogger formerteacher said...

    Do whatever you need to do. I am so sorry that you are feeling this way. Post whatever pictures, no matter how crazy!

     
  • At 9:05 AM , Blogger niobe said...

    Still being unable to walk without crutches sounds awful. Is there an end in sight on that?

     
  • At 5:15 AM , Blogger mah-meeee said...

    It is totally fine to post whatever you feel like. Just know that we're still here to check in on you & your progress!

    Get well soon!

     
  • At 6:28 AM , Blogger Kath said...

    Dear Michelle, I am so sorry it's been so very long since I checked in last -- and even sorrier to read about your fall and the slow and painful recovery. That must be so agonizing and endlessly frustrating. I hope you are again up and about soon.

    Nat is so, so adorable. Those Christmas pictures of your daughters are breathtaking.

     
  • At 10:03 AM , Blogger Ruby said...

    Looking forward to your crazy picture posts;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home