Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

8 DPO (I think)

Well, I never did get a positive OPK, but if history is any example, I'm at 8DPO. Tested again this morning... Negative. Ugh. This sucks. I feel like I can't even breathe until I have an answer. Is it like this because it's the first month, or will it be this way until we get a BFP??? I really hate this part. This is supposed to be the fun part. I feel like losing Audrey has made so many things that should be fun or exciting yucky...

3 Comments:

  • At 10:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think you have been reading too many journals on infertility!! :) I know you already know this, but maybe it will help you to hear it from someone else. You are not infertile remember? You are very fertile!! Don't be worried about the getting PG part. You don't have any problems with that. Repeat to yourself, "I am a fertile Myrtle."

     
  • At 11:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Y'know, I think maybe it's a third baby thing, cuz I did the same thing with this one!! Things are going to work for you THIS MONTH. They have to, cuz I sent you all my baby dust, and combined with yours, that has to be potent. ;)

     
  • At 2:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey, you're not losing your mind. I've been almost as obsessed with taking pregnancy tests in FEAR that I was pregnant. And this was when I was hardly ever having sex, but when I occasionally did, it was ALWAYS with a condom! I'm such a freak.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home