Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

My Imagination Runs Wild

I hate the 2-week wait. It sucks. I never cared before. I hate that I feel so obsessed with this and have so little control. I feel like I might lose my mind.

I'm already creating symptoms. Am I peeing too much, do my boobs hurt, was I just about to throw up. Seriously. This is just wrong. There is no reason I won't get pregnant just as easily as I have in the past, but for some reason, I am absolutely convinced that we will try forever.

Ugh. Is it next week yet? I caught myself taking out a HPT last night. I had to force myself to put it back. I'm 10 days away from when my period will be due. There is no possible way it would have come out positive. I'm really losing it.

Vixanne said that maybe Fertility Friend is unhealthy. I agree. I think I know too much.

Is it next week NOW??!!??

2 Comments:

  • At 9:12 AM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Well, maybe there will be a BFP at the end of this wait for one or (hopefully) both of us!

     
  • At 5:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey, is it two weeks now or what? I'm impatient! LOL

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home