Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Friday, February 25, 2005

Nerves

I hate the 2 week wait. It's CD 19. CD 28 seems ssssooooo far away. I'm already looking for signs. I think my boobs will hurt by the time I'm done squeezing them to see if they hurt. We probably should have done it again last night just for good measure, but I didn't have it in me. It was nice just to cuddle Jim with no expectation.

I went shopping with B last night after we fed our families. The husbands watched the kids so we could get out. It was short, but wonderful. We spent more money that should be allowed in just a 3 hour window. Retail therapy for both of us. I found some maternity clothes on sale. I bought some. I'm sure that will jinx me for the month. I bought some regular stuff too, but I may take that back. I dunno. It was just nice to get out without the girls. We got to talk about sex and use the "F" word a lot. That's always fun! It was like we were being naughty. How sad.

Gracie was up puking last night. I wish I knew what the hell was going on. She's had this funny little cough for the last week. It's just at night and she gets a little fit, and then, like it was never there. I think last night she managed to cough enough that she gagged and then barfed. It wasn't fun. I don't deal well with barf. DH never moved. I had lights on and everything. How nice for him. Needless to say, I was up most of the night making sure she was okay. I'm tired today...

And, I smell like puke. Haven't had time for a shower yet.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sorry you smelled like barf. Poor little Gracie. Your shopping trip sounded great!! I wish I could've tagged along. I could have contributed a few f-words myself!! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home