Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Masochist

That's the spankee, right? I always get the Sadist and the Masochist confused. I'm the one who likes to get the crap beat out of her. I must be.

I must be starting to make up symptoms now. My boobs do seem a bit more tender than usual. I've felt that back-of-the-throat pukey feeling for a couple of says now. But, did another test this morning...Negative. I know, I know. I said I was going to wait until Monday. I really am now. I can't take another negative. The problem with waiting is that with Audrey I was like almost 10 days late before I got a positive. I will seriously have a stroke if I have to wait that long.

I'm going to try and be strong. I see Dr. W on Monday morning. I will not test again until Monday morning.

I think.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home