Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Getting Depressed

Another negative. Period's due Monday. I'm starting to think it just isn't happening this month. Okay, not starting, STILL thinking. No syptoms. I feel sick, but I think that's nerves. The sick part never started for me until about 6 or 7 weeks. I know I had sore boobs with Gracie, but I don't remember if I did with Audrey.

I see the peri on Monday afternoon. I so wanted to go see him with th news of a positive test. I don't know how I'll feel if I can't. It's so not like me to be this bummed and down about anything. I feel so consumed by this.

I don't know which end is up. I wish I knew how to get off the roller coaster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home