Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

It Just Keeps Getting More Weird

The drugs came yesterday. Went in for the baseline this monring. Doc found a cyst on one of my ovaries and said it was no biggie. They have to do an HcG before they start the drugs. It came back positive. Very, very low at 21 with a wayyyy low progesterone level. He thinks it's an early miscarriage which is why my period came so early. They have to wait for the level to get to zero before they start the meds and the rest of it.

Can I catch break??? I don't even know how to feel right now.

5 Comments:

  • At 1:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That IS weird. Very weird, as a matter of fact. But y'know, nothing surprises me anymore.

    Have they checked your progesterone previously? I assume so, but then again???

     
  • At 1:43 PM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    That's really, really weird. It sucks that you're going through this. So does this mean that you need the drugs or what? Ugh. :( :( :(

     
  • At 12:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I just can't think of one more thing they could possibly tell you to make this more confusing at this point. I am just sitting here frowning at my computer reading your post totally puzzled.
    Can this get easier instead of harder anytime in the near future? Who's running this puppet show? I want to speak with the manager!

     
  • At 12:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That comment was from me. I'm an idiot.

     
  • At 6:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sweetie I am so sorry you are going through so much. You are right, you can't catch a break! I am so sorry. I wanted you to know that I am faithfully reading and supporting you! hugs

    Shannone424 @ TLOL

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home