Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

S-L-O-W

Why is it that the best times in life seem to breeze by and the hardest times in our lives just crawl by?

The beginning of a new cycle is always so depressing and slow. Don't get me wrong, the 2WW is painful, but it's different, it holds promise and anticipation. The beginning of a new cycle is depressing and dull. Time goes by so slowly.

I have my appointment at 2:30 tomorrow. I wonder if he'll be willing to start something right away? Will he make me jump through hoops and burn another cycle, or will he be willing to try something NOW before this one is a bust too? I saw my friend who sees the same doctor today and she seemed to think he would want to do all sorts of things before he'd get on it. My perinatologist didn't seem to think so, but I guess I'll have to wait and see.

I am just so sick of being stuck here. I feel like I'm wasting time. Like I could be doing something so much better and more productive and yet, I sit. And wait. Wait, for the beginning of another f-ing cycle.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:37 AM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    I'm sorry. I wish I could be of some help and say something that would magically make it better. How about C-L-0-M-I-D?

    I hope the doc is really proactive and doesn't make you wait. Waiting sucks.

     
  • At 11:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Print out your recent charts. Take them. Take ANYTHING you can to show him what you've done and where it's at. Then UPDATE us!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home