Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Giant Meltdown

I'm watching B's daughter today since baby K is still in the hospital. She's a good kid, but she gets into stuff more than Gracie does. I have to watch her much more closely than I do Gracie. I was on the phone in the office and while I was, the two of them got into Audrey's room.

The last thing I needed to do today was sit in there refolding all the gowns, sleepers, onsies and little hats that not did Audrey not get to wear.

So, the two of them were in the corner crying while I sat in the nursery crying and folding adorable, lonely little clothes.

I hate this.

7 Comments:

  • At 10:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What can be said?

    I am so sorry.

     
  • At 10:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ^ My note ^

     
  • At 10:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Aww Michelle :( I am SO sorry. I really thought this cycle was it. What a shitty day for you in so many ways. I hope your doctor can give you some assistance...I'm sure a little help is all you'll need to get PG quickly. Again, I am so sorry. I wish many, much better days to come.

     
  • At 12:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oooohhhh this sucks, it sucks! It makes me so mad and sad for you. I'm sorry. :( What's going on, I wonder?!!I hope that dr. calls you back soon. I thought this was supposed to be the easy part too. I don't think after going through all this you should have to deal with not getting PG too. It's not fair. I wish I had more "keep your chin up" comments, but I want this so much for you.

     
  • At 1:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Michelle, I am so sorry to hear your news. This stinks!! I hope that your doctor calls you back this time...and if not, I hope that you can find another doctor that can offer support and assistance. Big hugs!

     
  • At 5:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am so sorry! I understand how you feel though. I won't get into details. but I do. I am sorry that the hag showed for you. I was so hoping this was it for you. I hope your Dr. can help you out. We are about to start running tests to see why I am not O'ing. Please know I am thinking of you.

     
  • At 7:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    how did i miss this yesterday???

    HUGE HUGS.

    Wish I was closer to help you out in these moments.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home