Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Giant Meltdown

I'm watching B's daughter today since baby K is still in the hospital. She's a good kid, but she gets into stuff more than Gracie does. I have to watch her much more closely than I do Gracie. I was on the phone in the office and while I was, the two of them got into Audrey's room.

The last thing I needed to do today was sit in there refolding all the gowns, sleepers, onsies and little hats that not did Audrey not get to wear.

So, the two of them were in the corner crying while I sat in the nursery crying and folding adorable, lonely little clothes.

I hate this.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home