Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Stupid Chart

This is day 8 of High readings on the FM. I think I had some major ovary pain today. I also got a positive OPK. Maybe I'll finally get a Peak reading on the FM tomorrow. This is making me nuts. Jim still asks me everyday what the monitor said. Although, I think he questioned its existence when he saw the charge on the credit card bill this morning. Eek.

So, I'm still waiting. It's CD17. No rise in the temps yet. Still low for me. Maybe this will just be a really late O. I hope that's the case and I'm just not ovulating. That would suck. I told B today that I would give the fm until Monday to give me a Peak reading and then I was calling Dr. M for an appointment.

Someone please tell me I'm not an obsessive nut case.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You're not an obsessive nutcase.
    :-)

     
  • At 11:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Michelle...I really think this will be your month to conceive! I keep having this feeling about you and I hope I am right ;) I have "predicted" when about 5 other people have gotten pregnant in the past so I hope it'll be true for you too! I will be praying and crossing my fingers as you go through the 2WW now! It's about time this THIRD child of yours come along! Lots of love!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home