Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

CD 7...Waiting...

Sheesh, this is almost as bad as the 2WW. I'm waiting for a high or peak reading on the fertility monitor. It's like I go to bed every night and look forward to peeing on the stick. Sad. What my life has become, huh? It's all about peeing on a stick.

Gracie and I both managed to pick up a cold on the airplane. Lovely. We've been locked in the house for 2 days. I'm not good at that. I have to make a trip to Sacramento for work on Friday. I hope it passes by then.

Not much else to report right now. I feel so dull!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I just about choked laughing at your life becoming all about peeing on a stick!!! Regarding your colds - all I cana say is AIRBORNE AIRBORNE AIRBORNE. WalMart carries it. Stuff rocks.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home