Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Vacation

I'm here. Well, sort of. We're in Charleston, SC on vacation. I brought the laptop so I could check in on work stuff. I'm having to use dial up because the condo has no DSL, cable or Wi-Fi. And, boy, does it suck. Not only that, but I can't get a local number so IU'm getting charged $6 an hour to check in. Big time sucks. But, the food is great, the history is cool and I've spent a lot less time thinking about TTC. My chart is weird. I'm not really sure when I O'd. my numbers never really did a dive and then went up. They just sort of edged down and then edged up again. I had a time of EWCM for like a week. I have no idea what's up.

At any rate, I promise I'll be around some. It's just a pain in the ass right now. I get home on May 4. The day after my period is due. I didn't bring any tests and I won't buy one with my mom around. So, I guess there will be no POAS torture this month... That's the good part.

What will be, will be.

I miss you guys.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:19 AM , Blogger Wendy Orrison and Holly Snyder said...

    Good to hear from you! I've been wondering how the vaca was going. Enjoy Charleston...I love that city!

     
  • At 10:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Michelle you are only 4 hours from me. I grew up in Charleston SC. I love the big old houses downtown.

    Hope you have a good time if I had know you were going to Charleston I might have gone to visit my mom so I could meet you.

    Maybe another time.

    Susan1974

     
  • At 5:30 PM , Blogger laura said...

    so glad to hear you are loving charleston and not torturing yourself! a vacation from torture - excellent plan.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home