Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I Really Should Have Said It More Than Once

Maybe I'll use the "f" word more in this entry to make up for it.

So, my cycle was only 27 days. I don't know what's up with that. The only thing I can think is that that last one was all screwy and this one was just trying to sort things out for me. I'm telling myself that I will give this two more months (total of 5) before I call Dr. M and beg for drugs. I know that sounds silly, but I will. I will and I'll end up with triplets (cue the visual again KB) as my retribution. Whatever. I'll take it.

This next cycle will be a bust since DH and I will be apart for O. I'll be at my mom's. Figures, huh. So, he-or-she-who-has-yet-to-be-known will not be conceived before summer. That's just how it's going to be. I don't like it, but what am I going to do? Just one more thing on a very long list of things that I do not get to control. I hate that fucking list (there's 1).

So, I'm totally stressing about everything today. I feel like work is way behind. Suddenly the house is a mess and there are not enough hours in the day. Oh, and the laundry is piling up again and the last load from last week is still in the damn dryer. I hate laundry.

Jim is going to be gone until next week. Actually, he'll be gone until the day before I leave for mom's, but what are we gonna do. It sucks, but we knew April was going to be busy. Fuck (there's 2). I like when he takes little trips here and there so I can have a little bit of free time, but this month is a little heavy even for me.

We are supposed to take Gracie to a live Wiggles show tonight. I wonder if they will sell booze there. You think? Probably not, huh. Well, I could really use a drink. I was so hopeful that my temp would go up this morning. Nope. The only thing I can think is that the day FF says I Oed was the first day we started our sex marathon and we just didn't have enough "build up" from the day s previous. Lesson learned. My poor husband got it for 10 days. Then, over. Haven't done it since. Now he's got to wait for AF to leave. Poor guy.

So, I suppose I should got get some of those things done I mentioned earlier.

Fuck (that's 3), today sucks.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well, maybe you should BD just before you leave (when your DH gets back), just in case there's a small possibility you could conceive. Sperm can live in you for up to 5 days, I believe.

     
  • At 4:43 PM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    I'm sorry. :(

    27 days is not that short. Mine had been 25 and 26 days. I was taking prometrium this month. If you are concerned about a short luteal phase, you could ask for it. I don't know if it helped or not.

     
  • At 5:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You missed one-- Laundry always deserves the F-word. Of course, you're absolutely right that AF does too. Fuck. I'm sorry that you're still trying. I'm sorry that you're stressed. If I were out there, I'd be searching for a drink right there with you at the Wiggles show.

     
  • At 7:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm agreeing with Meredith on laundry - TOTALLY. I still think you oughta let Jim get busy with a jar... ;) Naaaaah, I'm just kidding, you know that. ON a more serious note, aside from the monitor, I read somewhere that you should bd at least every 48 hrs but no more than every 36hrs to give "the boys" time to mature. True or not, I have absolutely no idea, and I can't find where I found it to check again. Sorry.

    Taking Charge of Your Fertility has some damn good info in it, and I bet your library has it... or it's only about $15 online.

    So I have to know..... did you smuggle anything good in the sippy cups?? ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home